Monday, October 12, 2009

A Birthday Party at Spark!







So, I had a birthday. It was a week ago, but it was a good one. I'm now officially 25, and let me tell you, I feel super old and sophisticated. Ok, not really, but I'm already thinking that I'm really going to dig the mid to late-twenties thing. The early twenties was a time for me to figure out where I was going in my life, and I consider this era a time of execution.

I spent the entire day at school, but after coming home, it was time to party! I met up with Aubrey, Amanda, my Mom, Heather, Heidi, Kirsten and Sam at Spark Lounge in Provo. We promptly ordered our fancy-pants drinks, (I had a non-alcoholic Mojito), and received our appetizers. We couldn't stop laughing the entire time! Unfortunately, there was a private party, so my birthday party was ended prematurely. I was really disappointed, because I was having so much fun! In good news, I was later contacted by either the owner or the Manager, and they told me they would send me a gift card to return to Spark at a later date. I'm still waiting to get it, but I hope it comes soon! Jason and I need another date night!!

Thanks girls for giving me a perfect birthday! I'm so grateful to have such wonderful friends to spend special times with.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm glad you had a night out with your lady friends. It inspires me not to let my own special day become something totally ordinary. I LOVE your b-day outfit. You look great in pink.

Ashley Clark said...

The food looks delicious! Wish I could have been there to help you celebrate. :)

Raenada Judd said...

fun! isn't it soo wierd to be in the mid twenties?? that's pretty cool that they are sending you a gift card! Now you get to back for more.