Friday, October 9, 2009

My Home Makeover: The Living Room


Whilst testing paint colors, I inadvertently painted a green man on the wall.




One of the benefits of being anal retentive the entire semester is that come finals week, I don't have a whole lot to stress about! I've prepared myself, and final's week is kind of a week I can relax a little bit. This semester, I decided to paint! Jason was working, so when he was gone, Hazen and I went to Home Depot to buy paint colors, and then after Hazen was in bed, I painted!

I decided on a deep chocolate brown for the living room. It actually looks more of a deep, deep plum than brown, but I am in love. I think it's one of the best colors that ever existed on a wall. It brings so much depth to the wall, and I love it! I also had Aubrey print me a bunch of the pictures that we took in the Lavender fields (wow, I need to post that!), and I bought a new custom frame that really is beautiful! Jason was impressed with my painting skills, and I think the whole thing has come together and looks great!

What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like plum better than brown anyway. It looks sexy!

Unknown said...

Looks great. Will you come do my house next?

Natasha Ireland said...

Oooooh lala Looks Amazing. Love it.

Diana said...

Gorgeous with a capital G! :D