Friday, March 6, 2009

Meet the Robisons


Do you ever have friends come into your life that not only entertain you, but support you, and save your butt time and time again? Meet the Robisons. They have headlined on our blog time and time again, but really, the true level of their friendship has reached a new apex.


Could my nasty, morning, comb-over hair be ANY worse?

We had some scheduling issues with my school that I thought was going to keep me from starting the program. Not to worry. Without even blinking an eye, Aubrey told me that she would be happy to watch Hazen every Friday morning for 4 hours. On her day off! She has been so amazing, and has never grumbled (that I've heard...:) ) Not only does Hazen love playing with Aubs, Jas, and Mollie the dog, but when I get home, Hazen is dressed to the nines, has been fed, and the house looks great. I can't explain how grateful I am that I'm able to be at school without worrying a bit about Hazen. We are so lucky to have such amazing friends!



To make the circumstances even better, they live next door to us, so we can call on Saturday mornings and within moments, they're up to make waffles or pancakes. It's so much fun!

Long story short, I'd die if they ever moved. So, we have to live next to each other for the rest of our lives, because best friends like that don't come around often!

3 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

What classes are you enrolled in for Nursing? Sounds like you have your hands full.

queenieweenie said...

There is nothing like good friends.

Josh said...

The Robisons do rock. Boston Robison will be the biggest rocker (of baseballs) ever.