Wednesday, March 25, 2009

He's Caught the Fever!


Hazen has caught the Fire Fighting Fever! His Daddy has done a good job with letting him know how AWESOME fire fighting is, and now, Hazen is OBSESSED with all things "Wee-ooo-wee-ooo" He loves to go to the Fire Station, he can spot a Fire Engine from a mile away, and he loves anything on the TV or computer that has anything fire related on it. The other day, I was getting ready for the day, and I decided to plop Hazen in front of my laptop with a video about Fire Trucks, and let him go to town! He crossed his legs, and sat back and enjoyed the show. I love that little boy, so much! He's too cute for words!!


3 comments:

Ashley Clark said...

For shizzle--"Kick Ass Firefighter Video?" What exactly was your search on youtube to find this child-appropriate display of arsen?

Ashley Clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doug Clark said...

I'm giving that kid matches for his birthday.