Saturday, March 14, 2009

Card Club





We've decided to be honest with ourselves, and have learned that we all have too dang much to do, so card club just ain't happening. However, the Danville girls still like each other, so getting a chance to hang out now and again, is super welcome. We decided to meet two needs at once- food and friends! We went to the Cheesecake, where we enjoyed a meal together. The food was delicious, and the conversation was lively, to say the least! Marisa and Candice, we missed you!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Anne how do you know Laura Udall Miller? I grew up with her!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shoutout! I felt really special to see my name on your blog, and that my absence at the event was recognized by you. Miss you!

Megan & Matt said...

So fun! I can't wait to do it again!

heidiram said...

O.K. Danville? I don't recognize one person in those photos. Are you sure they're from Danville???