Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New Pictures!

Hey everyone! The lovely Kelli Saunders and I have been chilling here at the hospital, and she took some more pictures of my dear sweet. You absolutely must check them out! http://kellinicolephoto.blogspot.com

I probably won't update for a few days, but I do urge you to check back Friday afternoon. Those of you who know what's up, let's keep it quiet. But, seriously, come back on Friday.

Oh yeah, the boy's doing ok. I'm tired, but doing pretty good too. We're hoping that he can come home sometime!!

6 comments:

Hazen5 said...

Just saw the pics. They are amazing- you will treasure these special ones forever! So is HAL the biggest baby in the NICU or what!?

Paige said...

I'm hoping hoping hoping the surprise is that he's coming home and not that you are pregnant again. Now that would be a surprise, huh?

paige said...

That's exactly what I was thinking! Paige's must think alike!

Marisa said...

Anne!! Why must you torture me like this! I looked at the pictures on Kelli's site, and they are awesome. We are thinking of you guys. If I don't get you in time also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY in a few days. LOVE YOU!!!!

Julie said...

He looks wonderful - he's gotten so big!

Big J said...

My boy is the cutest!