Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Point with the Olsen's







I was NOT messing around when I said that I was going to knock a whole slew of things off of my Holiday to-do list. Next on the list was going to Thanksgiving Point to see the lights. We decided to invite our buddies, the Olsen's along for the ride. We all piled into the Durango, and off we went. Luckily, we went on a night when the line to get in wasn't too bad. The lights were really beautiful, albeit slightly shorter than I would have liked. Afterward, we treated ourselves to some serious delicious hot chocolate inside. Thanksgiving Point even has Reindeer, so it was fun for the kids to be able to see what Santa would be utilizing to guide his sleigh just a few days later. We love hanging out with the Olsen's; Wade and Jenny are two of our very best friends, and they kids get along so well. It really is a match made in heaven!

0 comments: