Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cookie Exchange












During one of my trips to Vegas, I purchased a box of invitations for a cookie exchange party. Not necessarily wanting to store them for yet another year, I decided that this was the year to have a cookie exchange! So, we had as many people who's schedule would permit, which included the Lawrence's, Robisons, Kevin and Becca, and the Olsen's, and we had a gathering at our house. There were some serious deliciousness that occurred at our house, and I'm pretty sure that I gained 12 lbs from the Salted Caramel Butter Bars that Aubrey made alone. Pretty much some of the most delicious cookies I've ever had in my life! It was a lot of fun to get together with our friends for the evening. It was seriously low-key, but really nice to be able to invite everyone over, also so they could see how cute my Christmas house looked. :)