Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Aub!












For Aubrey's birthday this year, we went to Fleming's Steakhouse in the Gateway. I had never been there before, and it was definitely very delicious. The wonderful thing about my group of friends is that I know that regardless of the situation, I am always guaranteed a fun time. This particular trip was no exception. Immediately upon our arrival, the bus boy had to of dropped four or five entire PLATTERS of food on the ground. Broken glass was flying. We took one look at him, and it was pretty obvious the man was no stranger to drugs. It was hilarious! When it came time to get out check settled, it took our server nearly an hour and 4 different adjustments to get things moderately right. It would have otherwise been an insanely frustrating experience, but since I was with my buddies, it wasn't a huge deal! The girls got Aubrey a pair of Ugg slippers, and I've heard that she wears them nearly everywhere. I can't say I blame her! Happy Birthday, Aub! We love you!

0 comments: