Sunday, May 15, 2011

He Showers!



Anyone who knows Hazen know that he has a lot of really wonderful, strong qualities. They also know that bravery is not among them. He really is darling, but truth be told, the kid is a LITTLE bit of a wuss. Up until very recently, taking showers fell under the category of things that made him nervous. One day though, I brought him in with me, and he LOVED IT. In fact, he loved it so much that he decided that he wanted to stay in there while I got ready for the day. When we were in Disneyland, the kid wanted to shower like 4 times a day. I can't say I really blame him because it was so cold, but the showers are NOT short. I'm just glad that my little buddy is getting braver and bigger in certain aspects of life. As long as he stays my baby forever, I don't really care what he does. :)

0 comments: