Tuesday, May 3, 2011

California: Part Two



May 2- Today included plans for seeing more friends, which I'm all about. We drove to Danville to hit up Domenico's (again). I got my other favorite sammie, so I was a big fan. We spent at least an hour sitting and chatting with Fara and Marisa. Marisa hadn't seen Hazen in a really long time, so it was fun to be able to show off my giant to her. Back when Haz was in the hospital, Marisa would drive from Spanish Fork all the way to Lindon to drive me to go see my baby. She's wonderful in every way, shape and form, and I wish that I could see her more often. After lunch, the boys and I headed over to Walnut Creek to do some shopping. In a perfect world, I would have the world's largest kitchen, and I would buy everything from Crate and Barrel. In a perfect world, we would also have a Crate and Barrel in Utah. (IN A FEW MONTHS WE WILL!!!) I decided to exercise some restraint and only get mother's day presents for our moms. Finally, it was time to go over to Ken and David's house, and have a wonderful evening with them. I love that Jason knows and understands that I can't go to the Bay Area without spending time with these two men that I love and adore so much! He even makes sure to wear cute clothes that he knows that I will approve of! The food and company did not disappoint, and I loved seeing them both dote on Hazen. It's fun to know that we have family in so many aspects whenever we go back to Northern California. We just missed out on seeing the Tighes this time. Next time, for sure!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was only Springville to Lindon, and I would do it again in a heartbeat! ;) Seriously, I can't even imagine how scary it would be to have a baby in the NICU for so long. It was fun to see you guys!