Thursday, April 15, 2010

SLAB and Nickelcade






Rob had to leave on Sunday of Easter week, but that didn't mean that the rest of us couldn't have fun! We decided to go to lunch at a new Pizza place in Provo that has gotten rants and raves; SLAB Pizzeria. It was good, but I about burned my mouth off on the Spiciness of the Thai Chicken Pizza. I'll have to return sometime, because what I did taste was delicious, and I'd like to try a non-spicy version of their pizza. It was so much fun having everyone there, if not chaotic.






After lunch, we headed over to the new, improved Nickelcade. I must say, for a sum total of $4.25, it provided a very entertaining few hours for Hazen and I. It was Spring break, so there were a million people there, so the amount of pictures I took is slightly less than desired. Hazen was hilarious trying to play some of the driving games. I would hold down the gas, and he would steer, and actually did a pretty decent job of it! Once we were done at the Nickelcade, we redeemed our tickets for candy, and went home for a much deserved nap.

0 comments: