Thursday, April 15, 2010

Anne and Jason make Cinnamon Rolls






The other night, Jason and I were watching a show that featured some of the most delicious looking Cinnamon rolls I've ever seen. Immediately we decided that it was necessary to go to Kneaders to get some Cinnamon rolls that we could eat! Much to our dismay, they were sold out, which is somewhat to be expected as it was 8:00 pm. We decided to take matters into our own hands, and went to the store to buy the ingredients necessary to do some baking. Now, I'm a great cook, but I don't do a lot of baking, as I hate following directions, so I was a little nervous to take this task on. After about 15 calls to Jason's mom, and at 11:30pm, our Cinnamon rolls were ready! They were delicious, and I probably would have ruined them if Jason wasn't there to help!

0 comments: