Wednesday, April 14, 2010

School Fun



















I realize that I haven't posted anything about school in a long time, because, lets face it- school has been more work and a LOT less play. We're almost done with our 4th semester, leaving us with only 4 1/2 months left until graduation! This semester I have 12 hour clinicals in the hospital, which have actually been really fun. I was nervous for them at first, but now I find myself really enjoying each week that I spend in varying parts of the hospital. Except for any and all Women's Services clinicals. I HATE those.

As far as classroom time, Fridays are inordinately long days that we spend in lecture, but I my classmates and I try to have fun with it. There are only 20 people in the Thursday/Friday group, which is really nice because I feel like we've (for the MOST part) become pretty good friends. It's frightening how much you get to know people when you spend most of your life with them. :)

I can't wait to be done. I can't wait to not wear stupid blue scrubs everyday, and I'm thrilled to actually get paid to work. I still have a ton to learn though, so I'm going to do what I can to learn as much as possible!

3 comments:

Amanda Fetters said...

Uh, let's face it - you haven't posted about much of anything at ALL lately! I'm on a serious Anne starvation diet here, hello. Love all the posts today.

4 1/2 months to go? That's so awesome! You're almost there!

miriam said...

I love how so many pictures of you you are giving the thumbs up sign. Signature move. And that dummy is kinda scary.

Dani said...

My favorite is the dummy with the wig.