Friday, February 15, 2008

I love Valentine's Day!!

Yesterday did not disappoint! I woke up at 5 am with some mysterious allergy attack, so I took a Benedryl that knocked me out until 10 am. Luckily, Jason was home, so he took great care of the boy. When I woke up, I was greeted by this:



Then, Jason made me Pancakes, and Hazen and I snuggled while he did this:



I took another Benedryl, and then was knocked out for another 3 hours. For dinner, Jason took me to La Vigna. La Vigna is a new restaurant around here in American Fork. It is also the butt of MANY a joke. For those of you who don't get it, add an A to the word, mix around the letters...... Honestly, WHO named that place? Needless to say, it was really good, and we enjoyed a very romantic dinner out while Heather and my mom watched HAL.

It was a great day, and I'm so grateful that I have the best, funniest, kindest, sexiest eternal Valentine!!

8 comments:

paige said...

So fun! I am glad you had a super Valentines Day even if you slept through half of it...who said that was a bad thing anyway? :) That's wonderful that Jason was home to play with you, too!

Ashley Clark said...

What types of things do they serve at La Vigna?

Paige said...

Wow, a hubby who crafts and decorates! They oughta like that at the prison, ha ha.

Gabriella said...

I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad you had a great Valentines Day, I'd like to eat at that La Vigina.

Nortorious said...

He went to La Vagina? Some things need to be kept private.

Megan and Jonny said...

Is that a green KitchenAid on your counter? Where did you find that?! I want one...

Brandi Lyn said...

Ahh how sweet!! You have such a kind hubby!

Celia Fae said...

The new love and the new baby bliss look so good on you. I think your name should be Starry Eyed Anne.