Thursday, June 21, 2007

Strawberry Days



I love fairs. Not the stupid Alameda County fair back in California because they charge you 15 bucks just to ENTER the fair, but delightful little town fairs in Utah. They are fantastic. I've been looking forward to Strawberry Days ever since we moved here in March, and finally, IT'S HERE! Last night, Jason and I went there for dinner, because I was in the mood for some "delectable fair treats". After a corn dog, lemonade, french fries, and cotton candy, I knew full well why there is a plethora of vomit at carnivals. Nevertheless, it sure was fun!

7 comments:

Marisa said...

I know, don't you just love all the pregnant 14-year-olds at these small town fairs? Hahhaha, but seriously, I love how small towns are so proud of their town and always have cool little things like this to go to.

Kam said...

Hey I don't know? Alameda is $9 this year and they are having the Village People, SheDaisy and Boys II Men performing... How could you beat Boys II Men? I mean seriously!

AnnEE said...

Lets compare he amount of dub-t (white trash) at the Alameda County fair vs. Springville, Pleasant Grove, or Brigham City. Now don't get me wrong, there is STILL the trashies at these Utah fairs, just not as much. :o) But, yeah, you might have me sold on Boyz II Men....YUCK!

Mindy said...

i wish more than anything that i could catch that boys II men show.

Marisa said...

I know, I actually really love boyz II men.

Cheryl & Kyle said...

i´ve decided that you need to post more regularly. i really miss you and this is my only contact with you. i guess i´m saying i want more anne please. love ya

Emily said...

ewww YOU have crabs. You're gross.