Tuesday, June 12, 2007

HAL's room is painted!


A month or so ago, a sprinkler line in the backyard burst, thus flooding Hazen (HAL's) room. I was really bummed out, but then not bummed out anymore when I realized that it meant that I would be able to paint the baby's room ANY color I wanted. The color we chose? Mustard yellow. NOT French's mustard, but more of a nice Dijon.

So this is it. I love it. It makes me smile and want to dance a little jig every time I walk by. Seeing that I am scared of boys (or more so of passing out of my body and then RAISING one), I realized that I could get a little "blued" out. So, yellow it was. Hopefully now since he will be surrounded by a delightful shade of mustard, he will be a delightful child. Maybe as delightful as his mama. :o)

3 comments:

Ali said...

You cracked me up with the "nice dijion" description. Yellow is a great choice... sunny, happy - just like Anne Lee

Marisa said...

I love it and you.

paige said...

My mom always said that yellow made babies cry. But not good old HAL...he will be just like you...& Jason I guess. :)I can't wait to come down & see it!