Thursday, June 14, 2007

I feel cheated

This will be the first post of many about So You Think You Can Dance. Tonight was the results show, and I will say that I'm feeling a little, no, a LOT dissapointed.

Faina vs. Ashley. Lets be honest, Ashley's solo sucked, however, as a dancer as a whole, I think she's WAY better than Faina. All Faina does is cry because she doesn't know how to do other types of dances, and last night's dance was no difference. Whatever, Faina will be gone soon enough.

HOWEVER....

Ricky vs. Dominic...or whatever his name is.... SERIOUSLY?? Ricky was my favorite guy dancer in the competition BY FAR. So what if he's a really weird duck, HAVE YOU SEEN HIM DANCE??? He was amazing. I know it's too early to pick favorites, but I'm really bummed that he got sent home so early. Normally the judges do it right, but not tonight. Boo.

6 comments:

Marisa said...

I think Ashley is better than Faina too, but she just didn't bring it in her solo, like the judges said, and you don't get too many chances to prove yourself on that show. Faina will be voted off soon enough.

As for the boys, I think Nigel had it right when he said the Breakdancer boys' "tricks" are going to get old, and though they are cool to watch, I don't think they will last long either.

Surprisingly Lacey is probably my favorite girl, but it's still too early to tell for me. I totally hated her at first but she changed my mind, which is amazing. Also, what was up with Benji's little flash at the end? Rob and I felt weird about that.

AnnEE said...

Jason and I had to go to the temple to redeem ourselves from Benji's patriotic flash at the end. Kidding. However, it made us feel really awkward and slightly violated.
I agree about Lacey. I think she's amazing, and I hope I continue to like her as much as I do after Wednesday. Don't worry, I've seen the dance like, 5 more times. I keep on rewinding it! I'm so glad that you guys came over! It was so much fun. Our door is always open for SYTYCD party Wednesday!

Ali said...

I am slightly depressed about not being able to watch this season due to our lack of TV and being out of the country. Boo. However, I wanted to recommend to your huband, the Jamican Jerk (I saw your comment on Steph's blog) at Rumbis. Have you been there? It's really delicious.

Candace said...

Hey Anne! It was so fun to come across your blog. I love seeing what's going on in everyone else's lives.
Candace(from Danville)

paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paige said...

I am glad you keep me up to date. 2 weeks ago Wednesday night I was traveling to Illinois & then last week I was travleing home from Illinois...so I have totally missed out big time. Not this week...my schedule is cleared! P.S. I am going to have to get on Youtube to see Benji's famous flash...or should I be okay with missing it?