Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A reminder that I love my husband


Ok, no, these are not my children (but if Heather and Brad kicked the bucket, I might just have to kidnap them from Jared and Julie- because I guess THEY get the girlies...lucky!), anyway, no. These are not my children, nor are they Jason's children, but I just thought that I could post this little picture to remind everyone what a flipping RAD husband I do.

Now, I have a sister (HEATHER), who gets a little weirded out when people talk too much about their wonderful hubbies on their blogs (I guess I'll have to save all of the creepy intimate details about our lives for Myspace....KIDDING), but I just have to blog AT LEAST once a month about how incredible Jason is. Why, you ask?

1. He treats me like a queen. Just this morning, he rolled over, looked at me and said "You look like you need some pancakes", and proceeded to get up and make them for me while I tried desperately to wake up.
2. He scratches my back EVERY NIGHT (no joke) until I fall asleep. I used to say when I was younger that I hoped to be rich when I was older so I could hire someone to scratch my back. Well, I can ASSURE you that I ain't rich, but I still have someone to do the scratchin'.
3. He is really really really really funny. Jason is a quiet man, but he is really really funny. I can't quite explain, but the man is a crack up. Sometimes I have to take my inhaler because he makes me laugh so hard that it makes me wheeze.
4. Jason is going to be the best dad ever. Seriously. He is adorable with children, and already talks to ours on a frequent basis.
5. He is absolutely a hot babe. (I guess this is the part where I should detail our secret parts or our live, but I know that you, my devoted readers are pervy, and would like it too much). Just kidding. But no, he really is a hottie.

I'd go on, but then Heather might get too freaked out. Oh well. I love my hubby, and I don't care who knows it!!

4 comments:

Ali said...

My husband will be reading this post when he comes home. Perhaps the goodness of your husband will "rub off" on him. Don't get me wrong, I love Andrew... I would just really benefit from falling asleep with a back scratch EVERY night...

Marisa said...

sometimes I force rob into giving me 30-second massages...

Marisa said...

oh and ps, there is a part in your blog where you say "I just thought that I could post this little picture to remind everyone what a flipping RAD husband I do." In case you didn't catch what is funny about that statement, you said the "husband you DO." You are a dirty, dirty girl.

AnnEE said...

Oh my word. I'm like, crying I'm laughing sooo hard! i have NO clue how I missed that one, but hey, I guess I'm a dirty girl! :o)