Thursday, June 21, 2007

Marc's Wedding




Marc got married last weekend. It was really hot. I mean, it was really beautiful and quite spiritual. No, it really was, but seriously, IT WAS SO HOT. This big ole' pregnant lady doesn't like being over say....75 degrees, so the 100 degree weather and I weren't agreeing very much. However, we had a great time. Ashley came into town, which was SO MUCH fun for me. I'm not sure how fun it was for Jason/Chauffer, but I had a fantastic time with my best bud. We enjoyed hanging out with friends and having some "interesting" conversations. I'm so grateful that I have such wonderful friends that I've grown up with, and I'm especially grateful that Jason gets along so well with them. Love you guys!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

You mean like, conversations outside of Chadder's? Hot carl? We love you guys, and isn't it so nice having a husband who gets along with your friends? I think we all scored.

Ali said...

I have a question. Did your friend Marc marry a girl named Lori Knapp? Because if he did, I went to high school with her and that's cool. Also, in the second picture, the girl on the far right in the polka dot dress... is her name Laura Udall? If so, I also know her. If neither of those names are right, then I feel like a retard. I love that you're wearing pink. I remember your fabulous pink coat from Nauvoo. You look beautiful.

Cheryl & Kyle said...

You look adorable pregnant and I miss you. I started my own blog after much hee and hawing but have a look. Love ya- Cheryl

Marisa said...

Yes, ali flegal, those girls are Lori Knapp and Laura Udall.