Wednesday, May 2, 2007

We made it....

So yes, our anniversary was a whole week and a half ago, but I suppose that I should blog about it now to pay homage to my dear sweet loving and wonderful husband!! He is really amazing. I seriously lucked out BIG TIME with scoring someone as incredible as Jason. New things confirm this to me every day. Whether it be his white boy dancing, or playing with my nieces and nephews, or always so diligently refilling my water (and getting me a new lemon to go with), or letting me monopolize the Netflix que, or working so hard to get to where our family can live a comfortable life, Mr Jason Lee is the man of my dreams. One down, a million bazillion to go!!

Our wedding day..... And now............


5 comments:

Emily said...

Anne you're having a boy you're having a boy you're having a boy!!!!! I'm so excited for you!! Yes, I saw you on Marisa's blog, and stalked you. Totally cool. I'm excited to see your pregnancy progress now on facebook AND your blog! I hope you're feeling better!

Marisa said...

Anne I wish you would update your blog more because I actually read it. Bye.

Emily said...

Ditto.

Marisa said...

You have 37 minutes!

Emily said...

Sad, I don't have any pictures of Michelle's reception...but if I did, I wouldn't show YOU since you haven't POSTED IN SO LONG! Just kidding. But really, it was beautiful, she looked beautiful, the food was great, it was so warm outside and kids were jumping on the trampoline and swimming in the pool, it was fun! I think her grandma took a picture of us together, maybe one day I'll get it and show you. Now post already!!