Wednesday, May 2, 2007

It's a...............



So....I guess Jason will get his little Firefighter to be!! We went to the Dr. today....the reasons that we went were less than ideal, but after the Dr. told us that everything was alright with the baby, he did some investigative work and saw that.....

IT'S A BOY!!

I'm still in a TON of pain (hence the reason I went to the DR. in the first place), but little Hazen Alma is doing dandy fine. In fact, it was really funny to see him doing summersaults and flips in the tummy. He is going to be an active little guy. One of his favorite activities are to find one spot in my tummy and press. And then poke poke poke poke again. All in the same spot. Until Mom goes just about nutty. :o) Jason likes to joke that Hazen is going to be intense like his Mommy and obnoxious like his Daddy!!

I'm going to be a MOM!!! To a little BOY!!! Who will pick his nose, and pee on stuff, and play in the mud, and most of all, be loved more than I ever thought possible. :o)

2 comments:

cait said...

congratulations!

Unknown said...

Heeeeyyyy...
Don't give boys a total bad rap because I think girls pick their noses and pee on stuff too - j/k.
I find it absolutely enchanting that you and heather will have boys just months apart. Very very cool. hope to see you all soon and as a mother of two very active and very wonderful boys i'll be more than happy to impart my wisdom. I will say - that boys do take a lot of pride in their farts (and to be honest, their father finds it hilarious too).
-Cuz