Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My new obsession...

I have a new obsession. Not that I didn't love and obsess about said obsession before, but lately, this obsession is just VERY enticing. This obsession doesn't talk much. Only things like Yeah, and Papa (Grampa). This obsession is always a little bit dirty, and gives really wet kisses- if you get a kiss at all. This obsession likes to tease older sisters, and throw Easter eggs across floors, just because it's kind of funny. This obsession also will do just about anything for a laugh. Now, my obsession also is PRETTY much the cutest thing ever when it is sick, almost so cute that you secretly want them to be sick again, just because of the snuggle-bug factor. Ladies and Gentleman, I give you my newest obsession: Amelia.
Now don't get me wrong. I loved her before, but she has just been so DANG cute the past few days. Also, don't get me wrong, I don't favor her above other niece and nephew obsessions. This would be impossible. If you don't know why, obviously you haven't seen my family. However, everyone deserves to be an obsession for a day, and today is Miss Millie Moo's day.

Hey, maybe tomorrow can be YOUR day!!!

1 comments:

Marisa said...

I love her eyes! She is so precious!