Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dirty Bird!!

Do you ever have one of those groups that just make you want to shake it?? Maroon 5 has this effect on me. It makes me want to get up and dance (which I RARELY, IF EVER want to do). After dancing, the next track makes me want to make out, which lately, I RARELY, IF EVER do. Sorry, Jason. :o) However, being one of those singing types, I tend to pay special attention to the words of the songs, and can't rest until I know all of the lyrics to my favorite tunes.

HAS ANYONE EVER ACTUALLY LISTENED TO THEIR LYRICS??? Holy dirty. As in, I would blush if my parents ever asked me to repeat the words to the songs, and I'm not the type to get embarrassed about that kind of crap. We were listening to one of their songs tonight, and I was saying that it would be the type of song I would want in a video montage (I likes me a good montage), minus the fact that whoever was viewing said montage would think I'm a giant perv because of what the song actually said. Pity.

Oh well, They're fun, and I guess everyone needs to be a giant perv now and again. :o)

4 comments:

brad said...

I will give you 1.00 if you repeat the words to mom with a straight face.

Emily said...

This one made me crack up. Look at you with 3 posts in a row! I'm so excited to keep reading. You're a pro. I likes me a good video montage too.

Marisa said...

Hey sometimes I make video montages! I can make you a video montage!

grammy said...

Sorry no $ involved. How about repeating the words to your Primary clas......