Friday, May 25, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance



There is one show in this world that REALLY does it for me. I hear the entrance music, and not only am I GLUED to the television screen, but I am filled with a joy that borders on pure Euphoria. This show makes me so happy I have no choice to giggle like a little kid, but sometimes, I'll admit, I tear up JUST because I'm so dang thrilled it's back. This show, is So You Think You Can Dance. Now, as a singer, (sort of, of sorts), American Idol can lose it's luster. I spend all of my time overthinking it, and making mental notes of what I did and didn't like. It's sometimes hard to enjoy. However, as someone who can't dance worth crap, SYTYCD is amazing. This is the one reality show I do NOT skip a minute with by use of Tivo. This is a show that I SAVE on Tivo so I can watch it more than once. I'll admit, I'm a woman obsessed. (Not to mention the wonder that I can't escape over HOW on earth they manage to find the world's only attractive Russians) This show is like the Pied Piper to them! Anyway. Last summer Jason and I were able to go see the concert. I was thrilled. I screamed, I cried, I jumped for joy, and that was all before we even got to the ampitheathre. So, boys and girls, if you haven't seen this show, tune in, because my and my baby will be watching every Tuesday and Wednesday!!

6 comments:

Marisa said...

best show ever, among the reality shows. agreed.

Heather said...

Sha na na na na na (so you think you can...)

Emily said...

Dance Dance Dance Dance
that was to complete what heather wrote.
and to answer your question, i don't know what i threw up from. maybe a combination of eating a lot of pizza with too much garlic, or maybe i just thought about eating all that garlic and got nauseous, i don't know, i was like 13. but no, i still love garlic, just not in bulk from the shaker. guess what's on tonight?!

Ali said...

Anne,
First of all - Yay that you have a blog. I can totally hear your voice as I read your writing. You make me laugh. I am a huge fan of this show as well. To bad we don't have American TV in Germany - let alone A T.V... SO - keep these episodes on tivo for me and when I get back to Utah I'll run down and watch them with you :)
Love ya,
Ali
*I feel like a loser to ask this but can I put you on my "friends that inspire me" list?

Mindy said...

Hey Anne!! we're blog buddies! to add friends as links you click on add feature i think and then on the one that says links.

Dallas and Krista said...

Amen. That one chick that rubbed oil on her belly really bugs though!