Monday, November 1, 2010

Tired Daddy


If anyone knows much about Jason, they know that he is one thing- a hard worker. He worked full-time nights ALL during nursing school so that I didn't have to work a day, and so that I could spend as much time studying or with Hazen as possible. This resulted in spans where Jason would sometimes get only 10-12 hours of sleep in a week period. Instead of being super intense about sleeping every second that he was home, he would sleep for a few hours (sometimes less), and then spend as much time with Hazen as possible. So, basically, Jason has sacrificed everything, including his desire to have a full-time firefighting job, so that his family could be well provided for, both financially, but emotionally, as well. This past week, since I started working, Jason didn't get to sleep as much, either, but always tried to get up, play with the boy, and even make me breakfast before I went to work. Am I a lucky lady, or what?? I was able to catch a few cute moments with Hazen and Jason. Hazen sometimes just wants to be near Jason, so he will adapt to whatever Jason's doing- even if it's sleeping. So cute! We love our "Daddy Boy". He's the very best around.


0 comments: