Monday, November 29, 2010

Decorating the Tree


As Haz gets older, he is more and more helpful around the house. While having him help me decorate the tree took about 15x as long as it would have otherwise, seeing how happy he was with contributing to the beautiful transformation the house makes around the holidays was totally worth it. I love my non-conventional decorations. They make me so happy every time I look at them. I think it's so important to choose decorations that fit your personality, instead of conforming to the expected "norm"! It was really fun to tell Hazen about some of the different ornaments that I bought while I lived in Russia, and to show him the ornaments that we have purchased for each of our Christmas' together. These are the traditions that I hope to keep going for the rest of my life!

1 comments:

Amanda Fetters said...

You look super cute in a hat. I'm just sayin'. :)