Monday, November 1, 2010

My 26th Birthday











Well, I guess my birthday was a whole month ago! I turned 26, which was kind of a bummer, because 25 was a really good year for me! I guess this is just further incentive to make 26 a fabulous year, as well. To celebrate, Aubrey, Jason, Jason, and I went to dinner at the Chef's Table. It was my first time ever going there, and to be honest, I don't think that we'll ever go back. It was still fun to hang out with friends, though.

On Saturday, it was Conference, so we started the day with a delicious breakfast with the Robison's, and then watched conference with the family. That night, Jason, Hazen and I went to Tucano's for dinner. It's always so much fun to go there, because Hazen loves it so much! He pretty much eats his weight's worth in meat, and it's adorable. :) My birthday was great. It was more low-key than birthdays past, but it was great to spend time with my darling, wonderful family. Here's to an awesome 26. :)

1 comments:

heidiram said...

I read the title and thought . . . that's random . . . what's up with choosing the number 26? Then it occurred to me, oh yeah . . . my sister is 14 years younger than me. You really are 26.