Monday, November 1, 2010

Random Pics of Cute Boy


We bought new boots for Hazen before the snow came. While this was a great idea logistically, because once the snow falls, boots are impossible to find, it's driving me NUTS because the kid won't take them off!! We definitely get smiles and chuckles whenever we go out, though.
Hazen is really my BOY. He loves all things car, truck, and fireman. Each day, he chooses something that he wants to take around all day, and that's his special toy.

One special thing that Haz and I always do after his bathtime is sit in his towel and read books.
He runs out to me nakey from the tub, and we snuggle up while reading stories. It's something that I'm going to miss when he decides that he's too old for it. For now, though, we have a ton of fun some bedtime.

0 comments: