Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why I love this Man

I probably don't say enough on my blog what a stud Jason is. One of my very favorite things about him is what a phenomenal dad he is. He has managed to balance work, school, and keeping his family at the very top of his priority list, especially this past semester, and I am so grateful to him for it. Hazen absolutely adores his Daddy, and you can tell that the feeling is mutual. Jason is so sweet, because any time that I have to go to clinicals, he makes sure that Hazen is dressed wearing cute clothes before coming to visit me. I love that even though Jason HATES pink, he'll put Hazen in cute clothes that I bought for him, and that he knows I love. He even does his hair cute! Jason loves to take Hazen to the park, and I feel like no matter where I am, Hazen is in such good hands with his wonderful, patient, loving dad. I love you, Jason!!

0 comments: