Sunday, May 30, 2010

Last Day of Clinicals!









3 weeks ago, I finished my last regular "clinical rotation" before becoming a Capstone student. I've had SUCH a good experience in my clinicals at this specific hospital. I was there 3rd semester, and I decided to go back for my 4th semester, 12 hour clinical rotations. We had 3 different clinical instructors due to various reasons, but we ended up with Dan Wood, who is honestly one of the smartest people I've ever met in my life! He was able to get me into some really neat procedures that I wouldn't have been able to attend otherwise, and I was given a lot of autonomy with drawing up meds, and assisting otherwise. It was seriously an incredible experience. It just goes to show how many different things I could do in nursing if I want to. I had a ton of fun with the people in my group, and I'm really going to miss not seeing everyone each week! I'll be happy to have my Saturdays back, but what I learned last semester will always stay with me!

1 comments:

Randi said...

You're done with clinical?! So jealous. Does that mean you get to go out and buy cute scrubs? I can't wait for that day.