Sunday, May 23, 2010

Look Ma, I've got friends!







(No, we didn't coordinate our hands to look like that....)

Upon reading the title, one might think that I'm referring to Hazen having friends, but in reality, I'm talking about Jason and I! Of course, we're good friends with Aubrey and Jason, but we've recently become better friends with another couple that lives on the same side of the building as us, Keri and Jeff. They have two darling kids, Brooklyn and Boston. We had everyone over the other week for FHE and dinner. It was delicious! The kids played so cute together, and the adults had a great time talking and eating. Aubrey made Blue Cheese Burgers that rocked my world. I asked Jason to take a few pictures, and he went to town and took about 45 billion of Aubrey, Keri and I. It makes me so happy that we have good friends that live so close. It's so fun to go out on the balcony and talk for hours- I can't wait for the weather to get better, so we can do it even more! Here's to a summer full of fun and BBQs!

0 comments: