Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Mother's Day







Mother's Day this year was really awesome. It was right before the end of the semester, which made it slightly more difficult to celebrate, because we were really focused on finals, but Jason went all out! He and Hazen bought me a Kindle, which I have been wanting for a LONG time! He ordered it secretly, and I love it! It's a bummer, because I don't have TONS of time to read it, but any chance that I get, I love laying down and reading a good book. I read 4 or 5 books over my school break, and it was so nice. It makes me even more excited to be done with school! Hazen and I matched for church, and we went to my parent's house afterward for dinner. I am so grateful for all of the wonderful mothers in my life, and even more grateful to be a mother to my sweet little boy. Life just wouldn't be worth it without him.

2 comments:

Marie HMJ said...

Annie, Just have to leave a line to tell you I drop in here from time to time, and I think your little hazen is just so so cute. To die for cute, really. And when I saw him in that sweet little church outfit I think my heart skipped a beat. Youre doing such a great job! That little guy is so lucky to have you as his mommy. Im happy for you guys!!
Marie M. J.

Ashley Clark said...

Sexy outfit.