Thursday, January 21, 2010

Semester 3: Done!


End of 3rd Semester

End of 2nd Semester


Beginning of 1st Semester

Do I look like I've gotten any smarter??

So, it looks like I survived my 3rd semester of nursing school! I must say, it has been TOUGH. The main challenge of the semester was having a horrendous teacher for Mental Health nursing. She was so bad that she was fired the 13th week of the class, but we weren't given any sort of credit for having to teach the class to ourselves. So, I got a B, which was my lowest grade in all of nursing school by 7%!!!!

I can't believe how much I've learned in a year. I only have 7 months left, and I couldn't be happier that I'm almost done. Next semester is going to be rough, as well, so wish my luck in my quest to become a great nurse!!

6 comments:

Megan and Jonny said...

Anne, you're amazing.

Dani said...

You absolutely do look smarter.

Jen Bowen said...

Congrats! This is a great accomplishment and the end is in sight.

Here's a random story for you. We took Zach to the tree house park at the mall last weekend and I saw a kid that looked exactly like Hazen. After he and Zach ran into each other (no injuries) I ended up talking to your brother-in-law and had it confirmed it was Hazen. It would've been fun to see you too.

heidiram said...

Congrats sis! Darn . . . should I be taking pictures of myself on my way to school? Oh yeah, that's right. We don't talk about the fact that I'm doing this the second time around. I wouldn't want my posterity to know that I was a thesis away from my master's degree . . . eleven years ago.

Randi said...

Aw your scrubs are so cute! You look super smart and you're so close to finishing!

Linsey said...

You do look smarter. You're going to be a rockin' nurse...and who needs good mental health anyway?