Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fondue Party!


Every year---ok, for the past 2 years, Aubrey and I have thrown a Fondue party in January. It's something that we always look forward to, it's a ton of fun, and it provides a lot of delicious food!

This year, we had the Krasons, the Brimhalls, Micah and Amanda, and Emily Russon. Emily's Jason was super sick, which was a shame, because we were looking forward to having 3 Jasons at one party! We had 5 different types of Fondue this year, and everyone left stuffed.

I'm so grateful that I have such wonderful friends. After the drama from last weekend, I'm so happy that at the end of the day, I'm surrounded by such great people who can appreciate and love me in spite of my quirks. We have such a fun time together, and I'm always left looking forward to our next adventure!









3 comments:

Liz said...

That looks like so much fun - I love fondue!

Josh said...

We are still talking about this meal. It might have been the best food I have ever ever ever eaten in my life. Mmmmmmmm

Kirsten Krason said...

THE BEST FOOD EVER!!!! I wish we could do it every night. Thanks for inviting us!