Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Makeup?




As any Mom can attest, sometimes finding things to entertain your child while you get ready is a challenge. Lately, Hazen has found himself getting into trouble while I got myself ready for the day. Either that, or he is coming in every 3 seconds saying, "Hey Mommy. Whatcha doing here?" While this is cute, and not annoying, sometimes it takes a little bit longer for me to get ready. SO, when he reached for one of my makeup brushes the other day, I didn't say no. And when he dipped the brush in my eyeshadow palate, I didn't say no, either. And when he placed aforementioned eyeshadow on his face, I still didn't say no.

It's a phase. He's cute.

2 comments:

Linsey said...

Oh the make-up brushes, one of our favorite things to play with.

By the way, love your shower curtain!

Ashley Clark said...

The question is, did Jason say "no"?