Friday, September 25, 2009

An Outing for the Lees




We don't get away NEARLY as much as we should, or would like. So, on Labor Day weekend, we decided to take a nice little getaway and go to Midway for Swiss Days. I really enjoyed spending time in the car with my darling little family, even if it was only a 35 minute drive. Going through the canyon reminded me how close we live to such beautiful surroundings- and we need to take advantage of them as often as possible!

I was happy as a clam because I got to get some new cute crafty things for the house! Hazen got to see a horse up close and personal, and well, Jason, he got to entertain the boy while I shopped. What a keeper I've got! I'm so lucky to have such a cute family. I sure love them!





2 comments:

heidiram said...

You are killing me! Still waiting to see some pics. Come on already!

Papa Nacho said...

Now that IS awkward! If they show up on FB, I'm outta here.

Padre