Friday, September 25, 2009

The Jazzies

I just finished my second semester of nursing school. You know, it's odd, really, because in some ways, it feels like I've been in school for FOREVER, in other ways, I'm shocked and amazed at how quickly time is flying by. This semester, I had 4 classes. One class was really composed of 3 classes, but you only got 1 grade for it.

Nutrition: A-

Pharmacology: A-

Chemistry: A

Nursing Fundamentals: A-

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, this means that I have gotten straight A's thus far through school, and I couldn't' be happier about it! I've worked freakishly hard, but I have a little trick up my sleeve. I call them the Jazzies.
The Jazzies, my friends, are my good luck charms. I wear them to school whenever I have a test, I need a little bit of luck, or am just in need of a little bit of extra Jazz. Learning a new skill in lab? Don't worry, the Jazzies will get me through it! Have a REALLY tough test coming up? No fear, rub the Jazzies, and you'll do just fine.

So, if you're ever knocking on death's door, and I come in, wearing a little bit of Jazz? Don't you worry, you're in good hands.

6 comments:

Jewels said...

Well, hey! Just popped over here to read your thrilling tales of danger and adventure. You are hilarious, but we knew that. LOVE the jazzys! Hmm, I'm having a hard time getting motivated cleaning my house, I may need to pick me up a pair of those bad boys.

Jessica said...

You are such a school superstar!

I need some jazzies at about 5:00 in the evening, when my parenting grades would be about an "F". You think they would work for that?

queenieweenie said...

you're smart AND you have cool shoes...what a catch.

Diana said...

I LOVE this! You rock!!

Kara said...

Ha, you are so stinkin cool, i hope one day i can grow up to be you!

Ashley Clark said...

Hilarious! Cute way and photo, BTW.