Monday, November 26, 2007

A Taste of our Last Week.....

There was a whole lot of loving of HAL going on!

All of the Hazen women banded together to make a GIANT Thanksgiving Dinner! It was
really great.

Jason and I tried our hand at guitar hero for the first time. We were rockstars.

RJ broke his foot, and I my hand. Ain't nothing better than being gimpy together.

What's the point of going to the grocery store if there aren't 30 thousand of us??

The cousins played very nicely


It was grand. There's more, but I've got other stuff to do. Just stay tuned!

12 comments:

Paige said...

All those cute bloggers in one place! My head may explode.

Hazen5 said...

Hey, those are my pictures (at least some of them)!!! It's okay, I'll share! I love getting everyone's point of view of the week! We are home and we miss you all already!

Jessica said...

Hilarious pictures, entertaining captions, absorbed me.

Gabriella said...

Looks like you had a great time. I'm sure it's a party when all the Hazens are together. I especially love HAL's sweater in the last one. I want a boy just so I can dress him cute like HAL!

Ashley Clark said...

I love Hal and Max pictures! It looks like Hal just discovered something in the sky and that Max doesn't believe what he sees.

P.S. CUTE hair! And why are you so tan? Fake and bake?!

Heather said...

Actually you should explain that Max was sucking on Hal's arm there. It was so funny.

Unknown said...

How fun!!

Anonymous said...

Anne! I loved the update. Let's all go to dinner sometime this week if you aren't busy. And by the way you are looking way skinny. Good job.

Brandi Lyn said...

Cute pictures!! It looks like you have a crazy FUN family! :) And your little boy is SO adorable!

Ali said...

How did you break your hand! Ouch! Good luck changing diapers!

Cheryl & Kyle said...

your boy is a dream boat!

Celia Fae said...

I think I might have already said elsewhere that I wish to participate in this family gathering next year. Three turkeys! You just need one more. Me.