Saturday, November 24, 2007

T Minus 27 hours

Until HAL's blessing. Guess what? As of right now, my boy is going to be NAKEY at his blessing, because I keep on forgetting to guy something for him. I've decided that I will most likely not coincide the blessing with our next child with a major holiday- I only have the attention span and memory for one thing at a time.

In good news?? Man, where do I start??

1- MY BABY ONLY WAKES ONCE A NIGHT!!!!! This is amazing. I was only getting a few hours of sleep a night before, and we had to hold him in our arms all night as well. Well, after a tearful visit to his Pediatrician, Dr. Lauret (bless his soul) has reissued us the Apnea monitor so that we can put him to sleep on his belly, which is where he will sleep for hours on end IN HIS CRIB. Life is good. I get to sleep in the same dang bed as my husband for the first time in 2 months (cue the dirty comments from the Greenan sisters here)

2- MY FAMILY WAS HERE FOR THANKSGIVING- More pictures to follow later. I'm simply too lazy to hook up my camera now. It's 6, and I've been up since I fed the boy at 3. He's back sleeping, but my realization that I have no outfit for his blessing has stressed me out to the point that I can't coax myself back to sleep until I remedy the situation

3- KELLI SAUNDERS IS TAKING OUR FAMILY PICTURES TOMORROW- She's amazing, and I know that she will make my big booty look good. Hear that Kelli? You better. :o) No, she's the best photographer ever. Hire her. It will be worth your while.

In kind of funny news/not so great news: I was so jealous of RJ and his broken foot that I think I've sprained/broken my hand/thumb. I haven't had time to go to the Dr to get an X-Ray, but needless to say, I can't really move it without having a ton of pain.

So yeah. Look forward to pictures. This is memory weekend 2007.

Oh yeah, my Christmas tree is totally decorated. Is yours? And I went to Taipan Trading Company for the first time, and got the raddest decorations for our room. Be jealous.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should bless HAL in his Halloween costume. I don't think anyone would judge you.

Hazen5 said...

I too vote for the costume! Taipan was great, glad we experienced it for the first time together. I can't wait for pictures.

Paige said...

I'm jealous. Our Christmas stuff goes up today and I'm not looking forward to it. Good luck with the pics. Oh, the stress.

Can't you just borrow Max's outfit? I'm sure Heather has one.

Paige said...

What is Taipan and why haven't I spent money there.

Ashley Clark said...

No Christmas tree yet, but some presents have been wrapped, and our nativity set and wreath are up. Please tell me you'll post pictures of the final decor!!

And, how did you sprain/break your foot?

AnnEE said...

RJ broke his foot, I've done something to my thumb/hand. Yes, final pictures will be taken. However, don't expect TOO much, because seeing as this is only our 2nd Christmas together, we're collecting things slowly. Paige, come to Utah, and I will show you the ways of Taipan. It will blow your mind.

mamasuisse said...

Anne, go on my website, www.shepherdscradle.com and do a search for the following items. They are the only ones I can get on short notice in a 0-3 month size. If you like any of them, I have them at my home in Alpine and can give you a good discount (about 50%).

F-96F392
F-97F304
BBJ201S
DP39CL
MFWD-605
BBJ501S
CKNIT1L
CKNIT2L
GBSH51L
GBSH41K
CB938RS

mamasuisse said...

Here's my phone number so you can call if you want to come look at anything (472-4900).

paige said...

No tree...we are too poor to buy one, Lorin doesn't want a real one and it's a nightmare with Polly anyway. Plus, I hate my ornaments from last year. We'll see how it goes. Everything else is up thought...just like you we are collecting things slowly, but it is still so much fun to have it all out, huh? Nothing from my house is from Taipan, I have been trying to stay away...

Amanda Fetters said...

Yeah, what is Taipan? We in our Target-less little Logan are so deprived. I third the costume blessing outfit...but only if it's the weenie costume. Hee hee!

Brandi Lyn said...

i LOVE that your tree is up! that's wonderfuL! We are working on ours! :) And the blessing atire can be SO stressful for your new little one, Seth & I were LATE to our baby's blessing. LOL. But she looked amazing! It will all work out i promise. He'd look adorable naked for heaven's sake, he is SOO cute, i just don't know how the bishop would handle that! :) Happy Holidays!

Ali said...

Thai Pan... what a great place! Congrats on sleeping in the same bed with your husband. And as always, I am looking forward to more photos from Thanksgiving. By the way... I have cell phone minutes again. Good news, right?

Nortorious said...

Why bother sleeping in the same bed as your husband? Not like anyone's gettin' any when you have a kid that needy.
Here's my vote for polygamy, only post childbirth.