Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Fashion HAL of Fame

Man, I never realized how many plays on words we could get from HAL. It's awesome.

So, meet my best friend Ashley.



We've been best friends since 5th grade (minus a little friendship hiatus in 7th grade) and we still are going strong. Ashley got a parasite with me in Russia, sang with me in choir, and we have done many many many many things together, which is why I love her so much. She's really fun.

Unfortunately, Ashley has yet to meet this:



Which makes me do this:



So, since she is having serious withdrawals, (which she certainly should be having), she's requested a HAL Fashion show. Since trying to change him 20 times in one day would seriously piss a brotha off, I'll do it in spurts. Maybe two fashion shows a month. I'm getting kind of sick of the 0-3 month clothes, but if skinny bones jones would gain some weight, I could move him up. He's long enough, but the 0-3 month clothes STILL fall off off his butt. So, here you have it Ash!



Hazen enjoys kicking back to watch the game with his dad while wearing his Moo Cow pajamas. They're very very cute, but he has to wear socks with them, because it's getting a little cold here.



One always has to be prepared for kisses from their parents, which is why this layered shirt from Children's Place is just the answer.



Having PJ's on hand from his Aunt and Uncle's childhood is a definite must this season. He channels the vintage-inspired wear with a bald spot.





HAL is so fashionable, that he knows better than to go outside without something warm on. This quilted blue BAG keeps him warm and toasty while he goes on walks with his mama.



Hazen loves to wear these snuggly jammies from The Children's Place as he takes up all of the space on his mama's newly slipcovered couch.



Lastly, Hazen works it on the runway with his "Daddy's Little Hero" outfit.

I hope this appeased you for now, Ashley. Just you wait for those 0-3 month outfits. Oh doggy! They're cute!!

11 comments:

AnnEE said...

I meant 3-6. Boo on me.

Ashley Clark said...

YOU ARE THE BEST!!! I love the fashion show! Hal is such a great model. And you are such a wonderful friend. Miss you tons!

Ashley Clark said...

P.S. It was a bacterium, NOT a parasite. Parasites live in your body much longer. :)

Celia Fae said...

Yum. That was delicious. So many photos to enlarge and ooh and ahhh over.

Heather said...

I like how your frowny face looks like you have a moostache. Must be the lighting because its usually not an issue.

Cute clothes. I wish Ashley could HEAR him too. He sounds delicious too.

Brandi Lyn said...

oh my goodness he is SOOO cute!! He makes me want to have a boy SO bad! :)

Hazen5 said...

I am doing the happy dance because I will be there to hold him today!

Sarah said...

Ok so... I think that you should view the last "Date" on this list:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/so-you-think-you-can-dance-announces-tour-dates-and-locations-5582.php

And then, you should buy tickets. Because if you do, not only will you have a place to stay, you will have a team of fabulous babysitters ready to pamper Mr. Cuteness while you and your hubby go on a date.

If you think I am kidding... try me.


;)
(Saw the ad on a billboard on the way home from the OB today and thought of ya)

Sarah said...


Here's the clickable link
cause Im talented like that

Unknown said...

So, what outfit for Hazen's blessing? I heard through the grape vine that it's sunday - hope you have a great time!!

Nortorious said...

I'm quite partial to the Moo Cow number. Gymboree makes the best jammies, but how does one rationalize spending 15$ on one pair? The sales rack or nothing!