Thursday, November 15, 2007

An Insincere Apology

Ok, I'm SOOOOO sorry I haven't been blogging. I've never been sorrier for anything in the ENTIRE world!! Just so you know what I've been doing, please check out the recent blogs of

Frau Flegal: And yes, EVERYTHING about this is true. This activity has been taking up my life.

Cait: I had card club a few days ago. Maybe I'll take a picture of the cards I made, because they were really cute.

And I've also been crafting. Like, mega-cute, you'll never guess how amazing it is crafting. I'd take a picture, but it's your Christmas present, you big Nanny Whiner Ashley, or The Best Friend.

So, that's been my life. And my baby. He's a good baby. He lets me have friend FHE with the Flegals, Mike and Nat, and doesn't even cry. He might pee his outfit, but he doesn't cry about it.

6 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Show me the kid.

AnnEE said...

Ok. Just for you.

Ashley Clark said...

Big Nanny Whiner wants permission to be your child, attend your FHE, and pee her pants without reprimand.

AnnEE said...

Done.

Jessica said...

Remember how he was crying a lot a few posts ago? Yay for you!

Nortorious said...

You officially do not get to comment when people take a few days off.
Only Celia is die hard every day.
Have you noticed how your readership has suffered?