Sunday, September 26, 2010

Potty Training


As opposed to doing things early, we decided to wait to potty train Hazen until the very last possible moment. We wanted to put Hazen in preschool, but he's not allowed to be in diapers for it. The final moment arrived, and it just so happened to be during my last week of nursing school! Instead of studying for finals, I was obsessing over my kid's potty habits. I must say, for the most part, Hazen understood peeing on the potty really quickly. Pooping? Well, that's another story. A month later, and he's still pooping his pants. BUT, he has yet to have any accidents at school, which is really all that mattered to me. Hazen is such a good boy, and is so eager to please, so watching him succeed at this has been really fun! We still have a ways to go until we can consider his potty training complete, but we're getting much closer!


0 comments: