Sunday, September 26, 2010

Last Days of School









I can hardly believe it, but school came to an end. It both seems so long ago, AND so short ago that I started, and I can hardly believe how far I've come in those 19 months. Hazen has grown up so much, both Jason and I have learned so much, and I am well on my way to becoming a registered nurse. This past semester was ROUGH. Mainly because I didn't think the teachers we had were very good, and I was just SO burnt out. Being so burnt out really takes the fun out of a lot of things. After finals, we had a 4 day review put on by a company called Hurst. It was seriously so helpful!! It's content based, which was great for allowing us to basically review the most important things from school in a matter of days. Finally passing all of my classes was such a relief! It's like such a weight from my shoulders has been lifted, and I can finally move on to my next chapter in life! I've made some really great friends, but I look forward to moving on!

0 comments: