Monday, July 13, 2009

What Happened to My Baby??




Every once in a while, I have a moment that reminds me that my little baby is growing up. The other day, we were hanging out with the Robison's after church, and Hazen went to sit next to Boston. We were all shocked at how huge he looked sitting next to the little guy! I've been so impressed with how gentle he is with Boston- he loves to look at him, and give him kisses, and gently pat his head. I can't handle how big my sweet little baby is getting, but I know it's just going to get worse. I love that little boy, and his buddy Boston, too!

4 comments:

Linsey said...

Is Boston the new "in" name? I have heard of so many boys named Boston lately, when did that trend start?

We were at Kangaroo Zoo twice in June and I had no idea you lived across the street. We'll be there again in December, let's make it a date!

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

he seems like the cutest kid...so fun and crazy to see how fast they grow. by the way...i ventured to the amazing doughnut place and wow! i'm in love! i just wish i had more 'doughnut' money in my budget ha ha ha

Diana said...

How sweet! Landon is a good baby toddler, too. He looks and touches soft and is really sweet to them. :D It does make them look humongous, though, doesn't it? :D I hold Darrin's baby and I can't believe how tiny they start out! :D

Ashley Clark said...

Oh my, twin of Jason.