Sunday, July 12, 2009

Strawberry Days Pt. 2






Without doubt, the best part of Strawberry Days is the parade and the Firefighter Luncheon that takes place after. Last year, Jason was able to ride on the Fire Truck for the first time- this year, he had a little someone joining him! I was so nervous that Hazen wouldn't enjoy the ride because of the noise from the sirens, but we were both wrong! We packed him with a PB&J sandwich, a drink, and he enjoyed the entire parade! I was so proud of both of my boys!

I had a great deal out of everything, myself. I sat with Emily right on the street in front of the Station. When it would start to rain, we would pull our chairs back until we were right inside of the bay, but we still had front row seats to the Parade. The weather was sufficiently crappy, so we had to have our luncheon in the Bay, but it was still a great day. I love Strawberry Days!





1 comments:

Diana said...

How awesome!! The uniforms just get me! What a great hubby you have. :D That is so cool that Hazen got to ride AND that he loved it! :D