Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dinosaur Museum






A few weeks ago, Hazen and I took a trip with Grandma, Grandpa, and Heather's kids to the Dinosaur Museum. Hazen had been there before, but it was my first time. We went while Jason worked at the Fire Department. True to Hazen form, there was a lot of growling. I'm not talking about whining, but serious, "I'm a dinosaur" growling. He was so excited he couldn't stop running around. Abbie was a great help with holding his hand and showing him the correct places that he needed to go.




One of the coolest features of the museum is a small water feature that allows the kids to build dams, and construct little colonies for their dinosaurs. Neither Hazen or Max liked the feeling of the sand in their hands, but both Abbie and Mia were are happy as could be! School has really hindered my ability to hang out with Heather's kids as much as I used to be able to, but this little outing was just the escape both Hazen and I needed!

0 comments: