Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer+Studying=Fun?



I'm sure my lack of blogging has taught you that this semester is a killer. I have more reading than I ever thought possible, and it's really getting in the way of my documenting my life via the blog. I have a huge Pharmacology test coming up on Tuesday, and my school peeps and I are desperate not only to study, but to get some time outside! So, we came up with the best idea EVER! Study session by the pool. While we were sweating all over our notecards, it was so refreshing to be outside and not cooped up indoors!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Where did you get that swimsuit!? It is SO cute!

Kirsten Krason said...

I hate going to school in the summer. I wish I could transfer my projects outside to work on them. The best I can do is sit by a window. BTW Your swimsuit looks awesome!