Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Reasons Why I Simply Cannot Post

1. I just got my Christmas cards, and now I need to send them. If you get one, you better act surprised at the letter. Mmkay?

2. I need to finish my homemade Christmas. Wait until after Christmas to see a picture. It's cute, I tell ya

3. I need to watch the Biggest Loser

4. I need to avoid my husband, who has the stomach flu, like a plague. While doing so, I must hope and pray me and the boy don't get sick, too.

5. I need to disinfect my house from said sicky hubby.

6. I need to do about 6 loads of laundry before we go to California

7. I need to ignore my baby who needs to go to bed and is crying in his crib.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are cute.

Anna said...

Good luck with all of that!

Heather said...

Is taking vomicilin?

Remember the time he pulled a Pukey McBarfsitup in my bathroom? That was awesome. You are totally going to get it.

Tell him I said, "Lucky Charms."

or "Expired Milk".

Amanda Fetters said...

You are a doll. Muah.

Ashley Clark said...

Ok. I forgive you for not posting. You're being a good mom and wife instead.

Brandi Lyn said...

I have all of our Christmas cards...i just need to write on them and send them. I think they'll be more like 'New Years cards' that say Merry Christmas. Youre such a cute mommy and wifee.