Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Reasons Why I am Happy Today



1. I spend all day with this little stud.

2. Before bedtime, we listened to music from Kirsten's blog, and he looked at me the WHOLE time and laughed and smiled. Priceless.

3. I've been to the gym every day this week, and I feel amazing!

4. I get to eat the best Sushi ever in less than two weeks.

5. I have a Rockin' Hot Husband.

6. I talked a lot on the phone with old friends. Totally worth every minute.

7. My house smells like fish. Wait. That is NOT a reason I'm happy. In fact, stupid Pampered Chef, I blame you and your crap dish for the stench.

All in all, life is good. (BTW, HF, that doesn't mean that we haven't had enough trials for this year, and my stating that life is good means I need another one....)

15 comments:

Ashley Clark said...

Thanks BFF. Talking to you made my day brighter too. I want to spend all day with little Hal!

Ashley Clark said...

Wait, is this a baby dating ad? Are you trying to get Hal's name out to all the other Utah Valley moms with 4-month old baby girls?

Celia Fae said...

I like how Hal is looking a little chubby in that picture.

So Sunday. What exactly is your dream come true?

Ali said...

I appreciated the disclaimer at the end of your post... I like to add that it in humbly at the end of my prayers!

Mostly Leighanna, some Jordan said...

fantasy football can be lame, especially when the people in your league are big lame-os.

did I ever tell you I'm a big fan of your blog? Maybe someday we can meet in real life. I know marisa screens her friends really well, so you must be funny in real life too.

Unknown said...

Please share where in Utah is the best sushi so I can be sure to enjoy next time I'm there.

AnnEE said...

Silly shannan, Utah doesn't have the best Sushi. We're going to california!

Gabriella said...

Random, but who do you think Hal looks like?

Kirsten Krason said...

I am glad Hal likes my music. If he has any requests let me know!

Hazen5 said...

No Ashley, Anne was writing about talking on the phone with me today. J/K Even though I did enjoy talking to you Anne. Hal does look chunky in that picture, and you look skinny!

Nortorious said...

Which sushi is the best ever? I want to go.
I keep thinking Ali Flegel is Ali Bolen. Do you know her?

AMY said...

What a cute little stud! (Totally gets it from his cute little momma!) Congrats on your happy day!

Gabriella said...

P.S. stop working out, your making me feel bad about my lazy self.

Marisa said...

Do I have to have a kid to get as many comments on my blog as you get on yours? Seriously, like 30 on the last one. Sickening. I love you.

Amanda Fetters said...

Hey! Are you still alive? I miss Anne!